My Analysis on Offering and Suggestion

Fadhlan : Sup!

Zaki : Aye!

Fadhlan : How are you?

Zaki : I'm good

Fadhlan : What are you doing

Zaki : Just chillin'

Fadhlan : I have a good news for you

Zaki : What's that?

Fadhlan : We are 11 graders bro!

Zaki : Wooh! That's mean there will be cultural tour right?

Fadhlan : Exactly! What place is the best to go you think?

Zaki : Hmm.. let me think. OH maybe Lombok. The pink beach looks awesome!

Fadhlan : Nah, I don't think so. What if Yogya? We can visit Merapi Mountain. The sunset is good for real!

Zaki : I've visited that place like 10 times.

Fadhlan : How about Komodo island. i want to see komodo. They're very cute.

Zaki : Are you kidding me? They are scary you know! They have fangs, poison, and stuff

Fadhlan : Hmm.. maybe Bali is the best place right?

Zaki : Yeah mate! Bali is good. I want to see Ngaben ceremony

Fadhlan : Yeah bro! I want to see it too! Do you know Kutai?

Zaki : Yup! It's a beach isn't it?

Fadhlan: Yes. We can do diving there! The sunset scenery is also very good like 10 times better than Merapi Mountain!

Zaki : For real?

Fadhlan : Absolutely!

Zaki : Oh my God I can't wait it bro!

Fadhlan : Yeah me too!

The red marked sentences are offering and suggestion

My opinion on their performance

We think their act and their dialogue are pretty good, because they didn’t just write an usual dialogue which is usually pretty boring but they’ve made their dialogue with a bit of humor in it. Dialogue is not just the part that made their performance good but also their acting that made it good. Their acting is pretty much simple but enough to deliver the dialogue in not a boring manner, and when they’re doing their performance, people in the class laugh because of their performance and that  give them a plus point because it means their performance is intresting and not boring. Overall their performance is great and i dont think there is any particular issue with how they’ve done it, for me i think they’re pretty creative.

Komentar