Dialogue with Dinand


Future Career

Dinand   : Hey Rio! I'm bored, lets talk about something!
Rio         : Yeah me too! what do you want to talk about?
Dinand   : Idk... How about our future career?
Rio         : That's a good idea!
Dinand   : Okay.... Let's start with what do you want to be in the future?
Rio         : Hmmm... actually i don,t really know.
Dinand   : Then why did you think that this is a good topic to talk about?
Rio         : Because I think  that from this conversation, i can think what im going to be in the future
Dinand   : Hmmm... make sense
Rio         : So... Dinand, what do ou want to be in the future
Dinand   : Me? i want to be a successfull business man
Rio         : Really? can you really be successfull.
Dinand   : Of course i can, why are you underestimating me?
Rio         : Im not, i just dont believe in you
Dinand   : Well then , we'll see
Rio         : Okay, I will be your rival, i want to be a bussinessman too

Komentar